£85,000 per annum
Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus, Excellent Pension and Holidays
Gilbert Meher are partnered with a leading provider who are looking to recruit a new Director of Operations to oversee Acquired Brain Injury services across the UK.
Our client offers bespoke services to individuals with Acquired Brain Injury, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Physical Disabilities. They have a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality, person centred care that meets the needs of their service users and allows them to live as independently as possible.
In the long term the role will be responsible for maintaining the quality of care in the portfolio whilst driving the growth for ABI Services. Responsibilities
- Operational management and leadership of the portfolio of services the charity offers (supported living and residential care)
- Seek out opportunities for growth through a variety of methods
- Line management and development of management team, ensuring high standards of quality are met
- Ensure services remain compliant with internal quality standards and CQC regulations, scoring positively in inspections
- Financial management, ensuring budgets are stuck to and the charity is financially sound
- Experience in an operations director/regional director level position within Adult Specialist Care (Acquired Brain Injury, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health)
- Strong track record of keeping quality within services high and receiving 'good' or 'outstanding ' ratings during CQC inspections
- Be able to demonstrate delivering growth (either organically or through acquisitions)
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of managing a large budget (£30m ideally)
If you are interested in the above opportunity please send your CV to Matthew Brown at Gilbert Meher or call for further details.