I am working with an early stage Molecular Diagnostics
company who provide products and services within the Oncology space
. This rapidly growing company are seeking a Consultant Director Pharma Partnerships
to drive partnership strategy on a global basis.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company as they begin to expand their focus on Pharmaceutical Partnerships, facilitating introductions from an existing network and spearheading the implementation of techniques and processes to establish a standardised way of working in Pharmaceutical sales. Requirements:
- >5 years’ Sales, Business Development or Partnership experience within a Molecular Diagnostics company.
- Proven network of contacts throughout the Biotech space, with specific relationships within Oncology preferable.
- Proven knowledge of the Pharmaceutical decision-making process.
- Scientific Bachelor’, Master’s or PhD preferred.
- Demonstrated sales success in a fast-paced company.
- Willingness to travel.
This position could be based anywhere in the US. This is a consulting opportunity
with a requirement to be available 1-2 days a week.
There is potential for this position to become permanent after ~6 months.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Share this Job