Gilbert Meher are working with a brilliantly run organisation who provide specialist care for individuals with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs. With an excellent track record of promoting individuals growth plans in the region, they are looking for a strong Manager to oversee one of their flagship residential services.
This role is an excellent opportunity for those looking for the next step in their career. Having the sole responsibility for one service, this role provides you with the opportunity to mentor the experienced and friendly staff. Most of the senior management team started as a service manager with this company, so the opportunity for progression is very real.
- Lead, supervise and motivate your team to ensure the highest quality of care and support.
- Report into and work with the Operations Director in your region to ensure that the high standards are maintained
- Support individuals within the service along with maintaining positive relationships with the families
- Work alongside the strong staff team within the service to ensure that the home is managed in the most efficient way possible
- Proven experience in a managerial role working with Complex Needs and Learning Disabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Extensive experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulatory standards
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care preferred