California, California, United States, United States
Gilbert Meher are working with a growing Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory who are innovating genomics testing within the Infectious Disease Space.
The company are seeking a team of Technical Specialists with an in-depth understanding of Microbiology, and a strong network of Academic/Research focused customers within the Infectious Disease space.
This team will become ambassadors of the company's innovative testing, generating awareness within Infectious Disease/Microbiology Institutions. They will develop new relationships and expand KOL networks in the space, aiming to expand the company's footprint by prospecting new study partners.
We are building a team of 5 across the United States, so location/territory experience is wide open. If you have the experience, please apply regardless of location.
- >3 years' relevant experience, calling on Microbiology and Infectious Disease Laboratories and Institutes.
- Strong network of relationships throughout the academic/research space.
- The ability to have high level conversations with technical teams, while representing the company's commercial interests.
- Strong experience building territories from scratch.
- Motivated by the fast-paced environment of a growing company.
- Minimum BSc in Anti-Infective discipline.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.