Gilbert Meher are partnered with an early stage Molecular Diagnostics company who are developing ground-breaking technology within the Oncology market. This rapidly growing company are seeking a Finance and Accounting Manager to provide critical financial guidance and support. The Finance and Accounting Manager will report into the Associate Director of Operations, leading on financial analysis and planning to support NuProbe as they move through a phase of significant commercial growth.
- Lead the preparation of the company-wide budget and financial projections.
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis for the company on a monthly basis.
- Provide recommendations of problem-solving solutions based on aforementioned analysis.
- Lead on cost analysis activities and subsequent decision making surrounding the allocation of the company’s financial resources.
- Providing support for the company acquisition, starting Q4 2021.
- Manage venture loan debt and be in charge of the company’s cost analysis.
- Maintain strong communication with the VP of Finance, based in China, regarding US financial strategy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field (MBA preferred)
- CPA/AICPA certification required
- 5 years prior experience in a Financial Management position
- Proven experience in strategic planning at management level
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Clear and cohesive communication and presentation skills
- Strong decision-making skills with the proficiency to lead a team
- Driven to work in a start-up environment
- Competent in MS Suites
- The individual must have strong multi-tasking skills
- A hands-on approach is essential
- The individual must be based in Houston, Texas or is able to relocate
- Previous experience working with acquisitions
- Previous experience working in the Life Sciences/Biotechnology industries