We are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading and most luxurious care providers in the UK. I’m looking to appoint an Internal Compliance & Care Auditor to champion compliance across their sites throughout the UK.DetailsRole: Internal Compliance & Care Auditor
Hours: Full timeSalary £40k per annum with £4k Car Allowance
My client currently operates in excess of 20 care homes, providing leading services in residential care and the development of specialist services for residents with higher dependency needs. This includes; nursing care for infirm elderly, respite care, step-up and step-down care, end-of-life care and an award-winning specialist dementia service that is studied internationally.
The company invest heavily into the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward thinking homes which are all in early stages of development. They are looking for a professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.Key Responsibilities
The Internal Compliance Auditor will champion compliance with a hands-on approach to achieve our promise to exceed professional standards and provide high standards of care. Auditing through the lens of our residents to enable them to enjoy life to the full, as individuals, in happy, comfortable and safe surroundings.
- Use audit tools aligned with CQC/CIW KLOE’s, conduct internal compliance audits at our care homes including providing home managers findings and recommendations for improvements.
- Utilise an audit tool aligned with legislation and best practice, undertake a programme of H&S audits across the home.
- Conduct other quality assurance audits, as required.
- Provide high quality, timely audit outcomes and feedback to Operations and support the development of action plans to address areas for improvement.
- Support home managers with the development of their action plans.
- Monitor execution of action plans arising from clinical audits and issues.
- Work with the Head of Compliance, identify and record non-compliance trends, across regions and within the business.
- Assist with the review and development of audit tools.
- Assist with the development of procedures and processes, in line with best practice.
- Promote a culture of openness, honesty and transparency around clinical governance matters through encouraging the sharing of practice and recognition of areas for improvement.
- Have experience of auditing/assessing quality in the adult social care sector.
- Have experience of reviewing regulations and legislation
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, confident
- Excellent at influencing, listening and negotiating
- Approachable with the ability to effectively build rapport with a diverse range of people
- Diplomatic, discrete and able to maintain confidentiality
- Have the ability to problem solve
- Commited to delivering a high-quality service
- Able to effectively adapt to change
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and able to travel to other homes for training and support
- Generous holiday allowance
- Continuous development opportunities, inc company sponsorship for professional and academic qualifications
- Support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme
- Free life assurance policy
If you are interested please apply. Alternatively if you would like a confidential discussion please call Corrie Keable on 0113 457 3551.