We are delighted to be working closely with one of the largest private independent hospitals in the UK. I’m looking to appoint a Lead Mammographer for their outstanding hospital in Maidstone, Kent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our highly skilled radiography team as a Lead Mammographer. The successful candidate will be accountable for the day to day management and provision of the breast imaging service, be completely patient focused and committed to providing health care at its very best.
As the Lead Mammographer you will provide leadership, direction and support for the breast service. Details Role: Staff Nurse - Lead Mammographer Hours: Full time Shifts: Days Salary: Starting at £38k per annum (NEGOTIABLE DOE) The Company
My client is the largest independent hospital in Kent providing safe, outstanding quality care for our patients. Why not learn more about how we will look after you while you’re with us, the expert consultants who work with us in our state-of-the-art hospital facilities and how you can easily pay for your healthcare with us. Key Responsibilities
- Provide an outstanding patient experience at all times
- To ensure mammography is operated in a safe way, following all agreed policies and standard operational procedures.
- To specialise in mammography and assist in the continuing development of the breast service working with all members of the multidisciplinary team including Cancer Services.
- Ensure compliance with IRMER regulations, Health and Safety and all relevant KIMS policies and procedures
- Provide support and guidance for colleagues when required
- Have a Diploma from the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) Radiography with a valid HCPC registration
- Hold an accredited certificate in mammography
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be absolutely patient focused with a drive to offering the highest standard of patient care at all times
- Be an expert in building relationships with an intuitive and persuasive style that enables you to easily engage and build relationships with consultants, patients and the wider radiological faculty.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 33 Days annual leave plus extra time off for your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Free Eye Test
If you are interested please apply or if you would like a confidential discussion please contact Corrie Keable