Managing Director Salary:
Very Competitive Location:
London & South East The Company
Gilbert Meher has been exclusively retained by this highly ambitious organisation who are at the very forefront of specialist Autism & Learning Disability support in the South East of England.
Through a network of supported living and residential services, our Client has been providing support for hundreds of people with some quite astonishing outcomes for the young adults in their care.
It is exciting times for the organisation as they look to follow an ambitious corporate strategy that will they see them grow substantially in the next 3/5 years. This position is brand new and will play a huge part in achieving this growth. Job Purpose
To lead and develop a network of Autism/LD care services throughout the South East focusing on high quality care and future growth. Main Responsibilities
- Provide strategic leadership and empower a team to maximise performance across a portfolio of services
- Work with the new business team to identify new business opportunities and maximise income potential
- Support the executive board in achieving the strategic vision of the organisation
- Build and manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Be the lead contact for CQC and act as the responsible individual for all services
- Be part of a company wide change/transformation project and promote the company values throughout.
- Experience of working in a commercially driven organisation with a track record of delivering growth
- Considerable experience working with Autism and Learning Disability services
- Experience of working with CQC with strong connections with LA/CCG’s in the South East of England
- A dynamic and energetic personality who can think strategically but also deliver that vision
- A commercial acumen with a business focus that can lead people through a period of change
- A hands on operator when required to ensure the highest level of quality across the portfolio