An exciting opportunity has arisen for an expereinced Senior Occupational Therapist to join a specialist independent healthcare company in North London.
My client is focused on providing supported living and residential care homes for adults with learning disabilities combined with a secondary diagnosis such as an autistic spectrum disorder or mental health conditions. They work in partnership with the NHS and Local Authorities, developing high quality, trusted services where they are needed.
As part of your role, you will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of effective Occupational Therapy services across multiple sites for adults residing in community rehabilitation units who present with learning disabilities and complex needs.
- Contribute to the high standards of person centred care provided, utilising Occupational Therapy skills to effectively assess, treat and provide ongoing evaluation of clients.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team as an autonomous professional according to the College of Occupational Therapy Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the Health Professions Council Regulations.
Essential / desirable requirements:
- Essential - At least 2 years post-registration experience
- Essential - Full, clean UK driving licence (you will be covering multipile sites in North London)
- Disarable - experience working in the private sector
If you would like any further information on this role, please feel free to submit your CV