Gilbert Meher are working with an innovative, rapidly growing Genomics Company seeking multiple Product Managers to take ownership of their Oncology and Inherited Disease product lines in the US.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company as they increase their commercial focus, influencing the commercial direction of the company as their SME for Oncology or Inherited Disease Platforms.
- Defining business and product/service line strategy for a dedicated product line, developing go-to-market strategies to lead product launch.
- Management of entire marketing programs throughout advertising, mailing, sales tools, websites etc.
- Keep a pulse on developments in the market, taking recommendations to senior management and demonstrating potential value.
- Developing and leading the implementation of R&D portfolio and roadmap adjustments in line with business objectives and competing market research.
- Supporting Sales in individual key account strategies and tender situations, representing business ownership in front of customers.
- Build and maintain strong KOL relationships in target market to assist throughout development and launch.
- Leading sales forecasting for financial and production planning.
- Planning and implementation of go-to-market strategy, developing launch plans for new products and product improvements.
- Defining and implementing risk mitigation plans for each product.
- Working to build training material for specific product lines, providing training both internally and externally.
- Cross-functional input with corporate marketing initiatives and clinical study/publication planning.
- Leading conference planning and execution.
- >5 years’ Product Management experience within a diagnostics company, with Oncology or Inherited Disease market experience strongly preferred.
- Proven product launch experience (IVD or RUO) with a demonstrated understanding of both upstream and downstream marketing processes and the ability to implement this into strategy definition.
- Genomics experience an advantage.
- Mission driven with the ability to define and implement new strategies to achieve corporate company goals.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing success in a fast-paced diagnostics company.
The company is head quartered in Europe and open to candidates being remote based anywhere in the US (East-Coast or Central preferred due to time differences).
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Share this Job