We are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading, family owned care providers in the UK. I’m looking to appoint a Operations Support Manager to cover a portfolio of their homes.DetailsRole: Operations Support Manager (RGN)
Hours: Full timeSalary: Competitive Salary and Car Allowance The Company
My client are an innovative and family run company who are committed to supporting older people to live fulfilled and meaningful lives, and that means doing things a little differently.
Their vision is to be the leading provider of truly person centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. Their teams provide ‘all-around care’ by working collaboratively and creating nurturing, homely environments that empower their residents to live meaningful lives.Key Responsibilities
The right person will work alongside our Home Managers and provide them with help and guidance to achieving top quality and compliance, excellent commercial performance and, ultimately, people satisfaction, whether that is for our residents or our teams in our 8 Care Homes.
- You will coach and mentor our Home Managers and provide our clinically registered team members with additional clinical and governance oversight, ensure our homes are fully compliant with current legislation and support with all operational business challenges, whether it be around occupancy, quality or people.
- You will have previous experience of managing nursing homes in a CQC registered capacity and have proven experience of leading a successful and driven team.
- If you are a self-motivated, dedicated individual, with a passionate and caring manner, who will take every challenge as an opportunity to improve, then we would love to hear from you.
- At Westgate we know our success depends not just on the happiness of our residents, but also on the happiness of our team. As well as a competitive remuneration package and genuine career development, we offer benefits such as on-going training and the opportunity to work in a friendly and innovative team.
- This position will include regular travel to our care homes in Herts, Bucks, Essex and East London. For this reason, a clean and valid driving licence is essential to be considered. On occasions where one of our Care Homes faces management challenges, you must be prepared and able to provide management support, including the necessary registration with CQC.
- Previous experience and CQC registration for managing one or more care homes (Residential and Nursing)
- Sound knowledge of the Residential Care Sector and a strong background of the care standards and other regulatory bodies (e.g. CQC)
- Qualification as Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Hold valid and current NMC registration and pin number
- Previous people leadership and project management experience
- Additional qualifications such as NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Be able to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues and key professionals
- A passion for elderly care and clinical excellence
- Excellent communication skills with strong command of written and verbal English
- Hold a clean driving licence and have access to a suitable car for business use
- Strong IT skills and ability to work competently with all Microsoft Office packages, including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
If you are interested please apply or if you would like a confidential discussion please contact Corrie Keable on 0113 457 3551.