Liverpool, North West
£30,000 per annum
Gilbert Meher are working with a brilliantly run organisation who provide specialist care for individuals with learning disabilities. With ambitious growth plans in the region, they are looking for a strong Manager to oversee one of their PBS Supported Living Services.
This role is an excellent opportunity for those looking for the next step in their career. Having the sole responsibility for one service, this role provides you with the opportunity to mentor the experienced and friendly staff. Most of the senior management team started as a service manager with this company, so the opportunity for progression is very real.
Experience of working with PBS is highly desirable and along with a keenness to work towards the relevant qualifications.
Job Role: PBS Service Manager
Package: up to £30,000
- Lead, supervise and motivate your team to ensure the highest quality of care and support.
- Report into and work with the area manager in your region to ensure that the high standards are maintained
- Support individuals within the service along with maintaining positive relationships with the families
- Work alongside the strong deputy manager and senior members of staff within the service to ensure that the home is managed in the most efficient way possible
- Proven experience in a managerial role working with learning disabilities
- PBS Qualification highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Extensive experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulatory standards
Share this Job