Massachusetts, Massachusetts, United States, United States
Gilbert Meher are currently working with an innovative diagnostics company who are developing molecular profiling techniques to make breakthroughs within the precision medicine oncology space. As their CCO drives the growth of their Pharmaceutical team, they are seeking a Pharmaceutical Liaison Director.
This is a unique opportunity to join the commercial biopharma team as their technical expert, using an in-depth technical background and understanding to build relationships with existing and potential partners. The Pharmaceutical Liaison Director will have the ability to directly influence business and strategic development activities, increasing uptake of the company’s unique portfolio of molecular testing that can provide utility throughout all phases of drug development within the Oncology, Autoimmune and Cardiology spaces.
This is a remote position and could be based anywhere in the US. Responsibilities:
- Working with the Pharmaceutical Business Development team to support them as their dedicated technical expert nationwide.
- Using in-depth understanding of molecular technologies and drug development processes to support the closing of new deals and the management of existing accounts.
- Leveraging technical background to take ownership of dedicated accounts that require a more in-depth technical understanding.
- Continuously keeping a finger on the pulse of developments within the relevant market spaces (for example Biomarker Strategy) to support strategic decision making within the business development team.
- Using the aforementioned up-to-date technical expertise to work cross-functionally with R&D and senior leadership teams, with a high ability to directly influence the overall technical roadmap of the company.
- PhD in Life Sciences discipline ESSENTIAL, with additional post-doc experience preferred.
- >3 years’ experience working in a similar position within the Life Sciences industry (just academic experience not accepted).
- Strong understanding of the drug development process from a biomarker standpoint – aka someone who has represented diagnostic testing to pharma partners previously.
- An exceptional blend of technical expertise and commercial acumen with a strong ability to build and leverage relationships.
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time post-Covid.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.