We are delighted to be working closely with a leading family owned healthcare provider. I’m looking to appoint a Quality Manager to cover a portfolio of their homes and acquisitions in the Bedfordshire area.DetailsRole: Quality Manager (RGN)
Hours: Full timeSalary: £60k per annum
My client currently operates in excess of 8 care homes throughout the Bedfordshire area.
Their vision is to be the leading provider of truly person centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. Their teams provide ‘all-around care’ by working collaboratively and creating nurturing, homely environments that empower their residents to live meaningful lives.Key Responsibilities
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to the development of a proactive and robust clinical governance and quality assurance framework that enables the company to measure and continuously improve the compliance and quality of our services. As a Quality Manager you will work as part of the wider Care Quality Team advising on clinical governance, quality improvement methodology, quality and risk management to ensure compliance with legislative requirements, national and local policies.
- Conduct monthly quality visits
- Develop action plans accordingly
- Support managers with implementation
- Work with and develop clinical staff
- Support overall company strategy
- Ideally have a nurse qualification (lapsed pin is okay)
- The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
If you are interested please apply. Alternatively if you would like a confidential discussion please call Corrie Keable on 0113 457 3551.