My client is an ambitious small provider based in Burton-on-Trent providing residential care to individuals with learning disabilities.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring continued compliance with relevant legislation.
Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team, you will ensure the provision of a high quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
Your duties will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Managing budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the home is profitable
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Working with regulatory bodies and local placing authorities
- Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
- Creating and developing strong relationships – internal and external
- Leading and motivating your team
- Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
- Facilitating and co-ordinating staff training and development, conducting appraisals and supervisions
Experience working as a Registered Manager is essential.