We are delighted to be working closely with one of the largest and leding not for profit healthcare providers. I’m looking to appoint a Home Manager for their residential
home local to Walton on Thames, Surrey.DetailsRole: Residential Home Manager
Hours: Full timeSalary: £50k per annum The Company
My client currently operates in excess of 100 care homes throughout the UK.
Their vision is to be the leading provider of truly person centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. Their teams provide ‘all-around care’ by working collaboratively and creating nurturing, homely environments that empower their residents to live meaningful lives.Key Responsibilities
- As Home Manager you will be a senior elderly care professional with 2 years' experience managing elderly care homes and a record of positive CQC reports.
- Strong commercial and business acumen and internal and external stakeholder management.
- Excellent leadership qualities and experience influencing teams to positive results.
- Management or Supervisory experience in the Care sector
- Good CQC History
- A Level 5 in care or equivalent
- Strong time management, delegation & problem solving skills
- Clear, effective communicator with strong literacy & report writing skills
- Able to work flexibly & provide shift cover where required
- Able to lead, motivate and engage a team
If you are interested please apply or contact Corrie Keable on 0113 457 3551.