We are delighted to be working closely with one of the largest private independent hospitals in the UK. I’m looking to appoint a Senior Cardiac Physiologist for their outstanding hospital in Maidstone, Kent.
Reporting to the Lead Physiologist, the Senior Cardiac Physiologist will be a key member of the cardiorespiratory team and will lead specifically on Echo. Details Role: Senior Cardiac Physiologist Hours: Full time Shifts: Days Salary: Starting at £38k per annum (NEGOTIABLE DOE) The Company
My client is the largest independent hospital in Kent providing safe, outstanding quality care for our patients. Why not learn more about how we will look after you while you’re with us, the expert consultants who work with us in our state-of-the-art hospital facilities and how you can easily pay for your healthcare with us. Key Responsibilities
- Liaising with Consultant Cardiologists in the provision of cardiac investigations
- Undertaking Echo’s, Tilt Testing and ETTs
- Support and develop junior staff
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures/protocols within the cardiorespiratory department
- Work with the Lead Physiologist and Cardiology Manager to expand the service
- Support staff with the day to day running of cardiology outpatient clinics
- Be a trained Physiologist with evidenced work experience performing Echo’s
- BSE Accreditation
- Display excellent interpersonal skills, you will easily engage with colleagues and consultants to build effective working relationships.
- Be easily able to build rapport with patients, displaying an enthusiastic and passionate attitude.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 33 Days annual leave plus extra time off for your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Free Eye Test
If you are interested please apply or if you would like a confidential discussion please contact Corrie Keable on 0113 457 3551 or corrie