- Have a mock interview with a friend bsed on the common interview questions you're likely to be asked.
- Be sure you know the time, date and location of the interview and the name of the interviewer.
- Decide how you will get there and when you need to set off to arrive in good time - its good to be at least 15 minutes early.
- Be confident in your appearance. It may be helpful to prepare what you're going to wear beforehand.
- If you have a presentation, a portfolio or even just some questions for the interviewer, make sure you bring a copy.
- If you are asked to bring certificates or references, make sure you have these in advance to avoid having to chase them up on the day.
- Make sure to stay calm and be yourself!