Gilbert Meher are working behalf of our client, a leader in the provision of specialist Nursing for the elderly.
They require an Interim Nursing Home Manager for a medium sized home in Southport, to play a key role in the running of the service. Working closely with the regional Manager, deputy Manager and clinical team, you will ensure the home is run efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality.
- Managing clinical and care teams
- Appraisals/ supervisions
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Training and development of staff
- Nurse Qualified - RGN/ RMN/ RNLD with active PIN or proven experience of managing a Nursing home
- Well organised and able to use initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to a new environment quickly
- Good understanding of CQC regulations
- Up to date, proven practice
- Immediate availabiltiy
- Transferable DBS
In return for your hard work, Gilbert Meher offer:
- Competive daily rates
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Access to exclusive roles that don't make the open market
- A dedicated consultant throughout your time with us
If this role is of interest, please contact Fae Mell at Gilbert Meher directly on 01134573667 or apply below.