I am working with an early stage diagnostics company who are developing NGS tests for the Oncology Market. This rapidly growing company are seeking a Marketing Manager to drive commercial strategy,
facilitating the launch and sale molecular lab testing products.
- Use deep understanding of the Molecular Laboratory market to spearhead marketing strategy throughout branding, content and lead generation.
- Lead customer, market and competitor research to successfully launch de-novo products and lead product branding and pricing strategy.
- Build and maintain strong KOL relationships in target market to assist throughout development and launch.
- Planning and implementation of go-to-market strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D to lead product improvement initiatives and contribute to future launches.
- Implement Voice of Customer strategy to build business cases within new product development.
- Lead marketing campaigns with the target of increasing product utilization.
- Cross-functional input with corporate marketing initiatives and clinical study/publication planning.
- Creating content throughout print and digital marketing, Social Media, Promotional Materials and PR.
- Leading conference planning and execution.
- >5 years’ NGS Marketing experience, with specific exposure marketing reagents/LDT kits into the Molecular Laboratory space.
- Demonstrated experience with implementing market research, voice of customer and competitive analysis.
- Mission driven with the ability to define and implement new strategies to achieve corporate company goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of the North American MDx market – the regulatory landscape surrounding LDTs and CLIA labs alongside key players in the space.
- BSc in Molecular/Cell biology or related, with an advanced degree preferred.
- Experience selling into CLIA/Sequencing Laboratories required.
- Start-up experience preferred.
This unique opportunity will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to define a strategic path for an exciting portfolio of Molecular Reagents, alongside extensive growth potential as the company continues to expand.
This position can be remote based anywhere in the US, but candidates willing to relocate to Texas are preferred.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful