Gilbert Meher are working with an innovative, rapidly growing Genomics company seeking a Director of Business Development to build relationships with external Pharmaceutical companies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company as they begin to expand their focus on Pharmaceutical Partnerships, owning the entire partnership management process and spearheading the implementation of techniques and process to establish a standardised way of working in Pharmaceutical sales.
- Lead the end to end Pharmaceutical Partnership process – from identification through to defining the projects and leading the ultimate execution.
- Lead Business strategy to prioritise customer needs and potential partnerships.
- Effective use of CRM to ensure effective management of partnerships throughout account, activity, pipeline management and forecasting.
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal and Clinical Operations to ensure successful deliverance on Partnerships.
- Work closely with Pharmaceutical partnerships to collect feedback and work with Product Develop to alter roadmap accordingly.
- Manage and develop KOL relationships.
- >5 years’ Sales, Business Development or Partnership experience within a Biotech, Pharma or CRO company.
- Proven experience developing business within the clinical research or drug development space required, additional diagnostics or genomics experience preferred.
- Proven knowledge of the Pharmaceutical decision making process.
- Scientific Bachelor’, Master’s or PhD preferred..
- Demonstrated sales success in a fast-paced company.
- Willingness to travel.
This position could be based anywhere in Eastern US, reporting to a central office in Europe.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.